Today is Valentine's Day and I decided to change up Sunday's breakfast to not necessary fancier but different and hopefully delicious. I tried two new recipes from the cooking blog "Favorite Family Repices", the first was "Banana Pancakes" and the second was "Best Ever Homemade Syrup". They both were delicious and we really enjoyed them. I would highly recommend you try them. I hope you will agree.
Aimee is the one who shared this blog with me and I am looking forward to discovering other recipes. In talking about good stuff, Aimee's blog is worth checking out too "Aimee's Adventures", especially the one dated February 12, 2010, it is really good stuff. REALLY GOOD STUFF!!!!
More good stuff is Grandma's Doll's blog entitled "Breath of Heaven", what sweet thoughts about our shared granddaughter. Such good stuff that she could have such a beautiful experience.
I hope you are enjoying your own good stuff too and feel free to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment