At some point I might actually post pictures but since I personally did not take any (too busy being stressed) I would have to link you to pictures. I am also waiting for Aimee to post her pictures first which she might be waiting for our studio (Ahrend Studios) to perfect the pictures before posting them. They are the most amazing pictures not needing much perfecting, but we will do a little. Mostly what is needed is making the San Diego Temple look more like a temple instead of jungle gym playground. Right now the Temple is covered in scaffolding (they had a bit of a leak) But aside from that it was beautiful.
You will all be amazed to know that I did not cry one bit during the sealing (granted I did start to cry in the shower that morning and while Aimee's hair was being done and on the drive to the temple and while sitting in the temple and on the drive after the temple) but I did not cry one bit during the sealing. I just sat there with the biggest possible smile on my face shining pure joy for this everlasting happy moment.
Aimee is married, she was a beautiful bride (one of the most beautiful brides ever) and so very happy. Any tiny bit of stress - moments of panic (the hair not doing what it was suppose to) - were all swept away as soon as she saw Nate. Nate calms her and makes her happy. That is why it is perfectly wonderful that she married him.
I love this new eternal family of Nate and Aimee Berrett.
3 comments:
i liked reading this. im sorry you were so stressed. the day turned out beautifully.
It was a beautiful day.... and all went wonderfully well. Now you can enjoy the openhouse in Virgina.
The above was not suppose to be anonymous.... it was from me, Katherine
Post a Comment