This really is not my story, but I am sharing it because I played a small role in the story.
Tony and Alejandra were married 3 years ago. Tony is a Marine and Alejandra is a Mexican citizen. Alejandra has 2 boys, Cesar (15) and Luis (11), they are Mexican citizens also. Alejandra and Cesar met with the US consulate in Mexico this past week to apply for a permanent visa to the US. Tony could not go because he is a US Marine, and the thought was there was probably nothing better that some people in Mexico would rather have than a US Marine prisoner. Two Sundays ago, the Fallbrook 4th Ward fasted and prayed that the visa would come through and that whoever was making the decision would decide it was best for this little family to be together in the United States. I literally prayed and fasted specifically the person would make that choice and this sweet family would be reunited soon. Today Alejandra announced that they will be receiving their visas and their family will be together again soon, probably in a few days. I am sure right now there are not happier people on this earth than the 4 of them. But what a blessing and gift to our ward to see such a beautiful answer to our request. You know me I cried when I heard the news.
1 comment:
How wonderful :)
Post a Comment