Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I HAD a most excellent blog on my mind this morning

What a refreshing walk with Natasha this morning. My mind rambled about with lots of thoughts of my surroundings. So here is a peek of where my brain can go in 55 minutes.

The air was crisp and delicious on my face. I used a sweat shirt on half of my walk and was sweating the last half. How can my body change temperature so easily.

There is a house on McDonald or is it MacDonald or Mcdonald (for the first 5 years living here each street corner sign had a different spelling) that reminds me of homes in Switzerland. This morning it particularly had me reminiscing of our visits there because of the smell of smoke from their fireplace.

There are a lot of cars on the road this morning.

The shampoo bottles have been removed from the Jones bathroom window after being vacant for a year. Hopefully our ward will be allowed to help renovate the home.

What a friendly new neighbor enjoying a game of catch with his dog that does not return the balls either just like Natasha.

Vote for signs really do affect my choice. Your sign saying vote for Jerry Brown for Governor reminded me that I was voting for Meg Whitman.

Wet grass produces wet shoes and wet feet. I wonder what Natasha thinks of wet feet.

I like the smell of anise.

Inspiration and confirmation that my lesson planned for in 2 weeks is the right direction and an interactive idea to use.

Missing my morning talk with Aimee.

Wondering how long Anthony and Jana have been married - is it 3 1/2 years? Today is Aimee and Nate's 4 month celebration. Has it really been 4 months?

How does Natasha know there is a puddle of water around the corner?

Walking each morning is so worth it. My days start out so much better each time.

This morning the blog was written most poetically, what was written tonight was the tidbits I could remember. This morning I HAD a most excellent blog post. OH WELL.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I like reading your thoughts, no matter how poetic. And I can't wait to see you in a month. Take a picture of the Switzerland house please.