Friday, December 9, 2011

My Idaho - a compilation of people, places and things

Craig and I enjoying a after Thanksgiving feast walk along the backroads of Ririe, Idaho


My pretty terrific cousin, John and his lovely, wonderful wife, Diane

Uncle Bob and me - when he asked who are you and I said Ellen your niece, he patted his knees - that is the Uncle Bob I remember


Mom and I on a brisk, walk through her neighborhood in Ammon, Idaho


Craig and my rosy faces after that brisk walk, the wind was proving itself

Aunt Verna and me

My mom, Karma, and Aunt Verna - can you tell they are sisters

A very cute munchkin


Heather, Todd and family - more cute munchkins

We were lucky to eat a delicious meal with Heather and Todd and be entertained by their adorable kids 

Idaho, a view north of Malad pass

Harvested wheat field in Ririe, Idaho

An awesome wheat silo

A canal runs through it

Idaho goes on


Amazing how they can get straight rows - an overview of a harvested wheat field

Rexburg Temple


Idaho Falls Temple - Craig and I were sealed here 30 1/2 years ago


Do you know what that is - a spud cellar

cool stuff

Potatoe trucks all in a row

I love this picture, water pipes

An overgrown apple tree with a little left - Craig said it was a weed because someone probably threw their apple core out the window and this tree came from it

Idaho barn


Don't you think this picture is cool

Sun over beautiful Idaho

Rolls and rolls of hay


My fun loving husband


2 comments:

Sandi said...

Beautiful pictures! Made me more than a little homesick for the west and all it's open country.

Aimee said...

I love these pictures. Where did you find all the hay bales? I want to take pictures there? Also the Morrison's look so great! L is turning into quite a little lady :)