Tuesday, March 5, 2013

All grown up

Today I listen as my daughter Aimee described part of her responsibility to her job as Executive Assistant to Heritage School Executive Team.  When did she grow up?  When did she learn how to handle such big things?

I can't still keep picturing her like this:

About 4, being silly


or this:
Preschool


She has become this amazing young lady who was never afraid to attempt and accomplish great things.

Like this:
Showing where she attended school during her study abroad semester in Vienna, Austria



or this:
Eternal Marriage in the San Diego Temple



or this:
Bachelor Graduate from Brigham Young University


or this:
In front of her and Nate's own home


I have felt sometimes like the mother in "Brave", wanting your child to be like you or do what you have brought them up to be, but instead they become so much more; much, much more.