Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday Ramblings - July 30, 2011

Rain woke me up this morning at 6, it sounded beautiful.  I enjoyed it for 5 minutes and than it was gone.  I will take more if it is given to us.

Nice surprise to open a book and discover money inside it, even if it was only $10.00.  Now what to buy with found money.

So excited that it is Saturday, even if I work until 2.  IT IS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!

Yummy waffles with raspberry sauce and syrup and fresh oranges from our tree for breakfast.  I love having fruit trees and eating their delicious bountiful produce.

Hopefully, the water mark from washing the syrup off my shirt will dry before customers come in.

Hearing "Hey, Soul Sister" on the radio always reminds me of Sandi Berrett because just after she set it as her ringtone last year I called her.

Clear sky driving to work this morning and I can see and enjoy the tall palms and the Fallbrook water tower.  Fallbrook has two water towers, one concrete with the coming graduate year painted on it and one on stilts with checked painting.

Work can either be really busy by myself or normal.  There are 5 preview appointments scheduled so that part is busy, hopefully not too many customers call or come in while I am showing portraits.  But I can handle it and if slow inbetween I am prepared with notes to write, blogs to present, a book to read and a newsletter to put together.

I love seeing Nate and Aimee's wedding picture on our wall at work.

Browsing some blogs, looked up to the window and who do I see but my handsome, sweaty husband coming by for water, a quick peck on the lips and off running again.  I love when my heart skips a beat when I see him at times.  Always good to know I still love him.  ;)

So excited that I started my compost bin.  Love the idea discovered on Jana's board on pinterest.  I had a week's worth of fruit and veggie scraps and who knew that disgusting rotten food good look so beautiful.

Wasting a lot of time on social networking.  But glad my hubbie invited me to google +, now I just need other family members to welcome me into their circle so I can spy on them.

Saw Aimee's food post for Glazed Porkloin, now I know what tomorrow's dinner will be.
Ack..... I need to get moving.

Yardwork, lots and lots to do - but I am eating an elephant - I just need to remember that.  I cleared the weeds off 1 rosebush and he is much happier now.

Power walk in the nature reserve for an hour at dusk with my sweetie.

Date night run to Walmart for milk and a few other items.

Watched a man place 2 baby bottles among the Ensure instead of where it came from.  Choose to see how many other random items where left after someone decided they did not want it.  Almost every shelf in the food department.  Decided I did not want the stocking or restocking job at Walmart.

Late dinner provided by Jack, I devoured my grilled cheese with tomato sandwich.  It is so yummy, grilled to perfection with plenty of melted cheese.

National Cheesecake Day, so we bought a cheesecake slice to share from Jack and took it home.  Topped it with our homemade raspberry sauce.  DELICIOUS.

Finished with the day.  Love ya all.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Now I know what it means to eat an elephant. My yard is an elephant. I have sooooooo much to get it looking decent. Hope to get started this cool fall.