Happy Mother's Day!
I had a friend who recently posted: "My suggestion to mothers for enjoying Mother's Day: focus on your Mom instead of yourself."
So I can't exactly do that this year, it is my first Mother's Day without my mom. But I feel okay because even if I can't give her flowers or call her to tell her I love her, I know she sees the flowers growing in my garden in honor of her and she knows I love her always.
But my way to focus on her is by living my life a little better. I am also sharing some past posts in memory of her.
Family Reunion Brinkman Style
A Garden
Happy Birthday to Me
A Beautiful Lady and Things I Love Because of Her
There is another reason this Mother's Day is awesome, it is my daughter, Aimee's first official Mother's Day. She is expecting her firstborn, a son, anytime soon. I am super happy for her. She has wanted to be a mommy since she was a little girl. What a blessing for their family.
I hope you all have a blessed day, we all were blessed with mothers. I hope we can remember how wonderful this is.

No comments:
Post a Comment