I know there are lots and lots of amazing sights and places in Denver but Craig and I only had 2 days so we limited ourselves to a few of them.
We did a quick stop at the Colorado State Capital for the chance to say we were exactly 1 mile high above sea level. Now I understand why Denver is called the mile high city.
![]() |
| I caught him in a blink, he isn't actually sleeping on the steps. |
Union Station and the river walk were also on our stops. Plus since I thought it was chilly, at least in comparison to southern California, I needed some hot chocolate - it was on my list of things to do where it was "cold."
![]() |
| Craig is good for a different perspective shot |
![]() |
| If you ask my kids they would understand but I had a tiny panic attack looking at the tracks |
![]() |
| I love this shot of Craig |
![]() |
| White hot chocolate with a shot of pumpkin |
One of our favorites places was the Denver Botanical Gardens. We were very charmed here and thrilled with the variety of flowers, plants, and displays.
![]() |
| This is what happens when I give him the camera |
![]() |
| A wandering creek |
![]() |
| A feel of the desert in bloom |
![]() |
| Nature of horses |
![]() |
| So proud of her children |
![]() |
| Different religious symbols across the world |
![]() | |
| Deborah Butterfield - artist |
![]() |
| How we enjoy lunch |
![]() |
| This is how I enjoyed lunch |
![]() |
| I didn't realize I had caught the fish on camera until viewing this on my computer |
![]() |
| Have you ever seen lily pads so large before? |
![]() |
| The zinnas seemed to be the most popular with the insects |
![]() |
| Love the petals |
![]() |
| Love the color |
![]() | ||
| One of my favorites |
![]() | ||||
| Selfie |
First to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Temple for a little peaceful contemplation.
![]() |
| Such beautiful peaceful grounds |
![]() |
| Whoa, I took this perspective of the temple |
![]() |
| Christ is the living waters |
And last to Cherry Creek State Park for an evening walk.
![]() |
| Those clouds |
![]() |
| I love the true nature of things |
![]() |
| I could have sat there forever |
![]() |
| We a joyful time together |
Denver is certainly a city I would recommend to any to visit. There was so much more to enjoy but we did our best.
Past photo journals are seen here.




























No comments:
Post a Comment