Sunday, November 15, 2015

Photo Journal #40

November 15, 2015 - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Tijuana Temple

Craig and I had the privilege of attending the Tijuana Temple Open House with our friends, the Rodriquez family.  An Open House means just that the house is open for all to see and visit.







The Tijuana Temple Open House will be until November 28, 2015.  After that it will be dedicated to our Heavenly Father on December 13, 2015.  The temple is beautiful on both the inside and the outside.  I am only able to share with you the pictures I took on the outside but if you want to see some of the inside there are two ways.  One is attend the Open House, the other is view them here.

I hope that my pictures can help you feel some of the peace and beauty that a House of the Lord brings.


 










































All previous photo journals are available for your viewing.

No comments: