December 5, 2015 - San Diego Temple Christmas Lights
Somewhere along the year I got behind and missed weeks and then that got me off on my numbering. I am not going to try to fix it but just go forward with the correct numbers.
Once a month Craig and I go down to LaJolla to the San Diego Temple and serve by helping patrons at the San Diego Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Temple. It is a beautiful temple and referred often as a princess castle. And maybe it is because there we learn to be daughters and sons of God, our Heavenly Father, our Heavenly King.
Every December the San Diego Temple decorates for Christmas with beautiful lights. All the lights are installed by volunteers, mostly young adults, over a few weeks. They will shine nightly for the month of December and have been noted as the best Christmas lights in San Diego this year.
I took all these pictures with Craig's phone camera. Perhaps they aren't as great as with my DSLR camera but the I think they are still beautiful. I was having a hard time choosing my favorite.
Which is yours?
Previous weeks.








No comments:
Post a Comment