This is our yard in December, it might seem some of the flowers, bushes and trees are a little mixed up - but also you can tell why I love fall (when it finally hits) in California.
THE FLOWERS
The roses are still in full bloom.
It is azalea season also.
The daffodils are a little confused though.
Along with the hydrangeas...
but the camillas know this is their time to bloom.
THE BUSHES
Heavenly bamboo is heavenly this time of year with its orange berries and colorful leaves.
The Mexican Sage is still a bee's heaven
And the rosemary smells divine.
THE TREES
I do not know the name of this tree but it is Aimee's tree, along with shading the home during the summer it gives us colorful leaves in the fall
The liquid amber is rightly named for its fall beauty.
The flowering pear gives us white blossoms in the spring and gorgeous leaves in the fall.
The apple trees are pure gold
and an overview.
I love this beautiful, amazing world in the fall.
2 comments:
wow, your yard looks beautiful... my tree is an ash tree :)
So pretty! I love your flowers! It is wonderful to see flowers this time of year.
Post a Comment