What is an adventure you would like to do if you knew for sure you would be safe?
The first thing that popped into my brain was to swim with sharks. No, seriously! That was the first thing that came into my mind - I envisioned myself swimming in the ocean was sharks circling me but since I am to be totally safe, I did it in this vision. Then the panic started to set in at just the thought of this.
Let's take that down a notch and be realistic about something I might actually do. Perhaps para-sailing or hang gliding. But no parachuting, I would be screaming all the way back to earth.
Go on an African safari, hike the Pacific Crest Trail, hike Half Dome. Visit the moon. Bicycle across the United States. Kayak the Snake River. Rock climb. Be an contestant in The Amazing Race. And finally ride a roller coaster - I don't even do that because it terrifies me.
What would you like to do?
What is the best thing about being the age you are now - Post #3
What drives you crazy - Post #2
What is your favorite school subject - Post #1
No comments:
Post a Comment