Sunday, February 22, 2015

Photo Journal #7

 February 22, 2015 - Salt Lake City Library
     designed by Safdie Architects



Floating Books







Children's Library




















Maurice Sendak art display






Sculpture Garden







The roof top




Walkway to the roof plus my beautiful daughter and her adorable boy (who happens to be checking out his sunglasses)

I had heard about the Salt Lake City Library over the years and how cool it was and I really had been wanting to visit.  Since I flew into the area this week to spend time with Aimee and her family and also attend the BYBC 2015, I asked if we could visit the library.  I am so glad we went.  It really is awesome.  I also fell in love with the architects.

See other weeks here:

Photo Journal Week #6  Some of my Favorites from the Week

Week #5 San Diego Botanical Gardens

Week #4 San Diego Safari Park

Week #3 Food for the Day

Week #2 Morning Light

Week #1 Tree Falling

No comments: