Wildlife - mostly birds, they would hurry out to grab the little crabs that came up after a wave passed over them. I mostly saw sandpipers and seagulls. Then these silly squirrels were content to live in the rocks in hopes that as a bypasser went along there would be some food dropped. I did see one lady throwing cheerios to the squirrels and one guy had bread crumbs for the seagulls. They both were quite popular.
Sand Art - it is really in the details, from the small shells left on rocks to rainbows in the wave bubbles or bird tracks, rock and seaweed debris, and shells - perfectly formed or otherwise. I am glad I spent time to look.
The waves - most of us go to the beach to either swim, surf, or watch the waves like this seagull. I prefer watching and listening to the crash and sound of the in and out flow of the tide. Why is that so peaceful?
Last week's and the week before and the week before that - here
















No comments:
Post a Comment