I answered this question a long time ago.
February 9, 2014
#3 What would you invent that would help you right now? What would it do?
Ha ha ha, so funny that I picked this question today.
This morning, Z woke me up from my sleep a little after 7, she came and crawled into bed with me, and started to cuddle with our stuffed panda bear puppet. Shortly after her mom saw her and called her into their room for a moment. Then Z came back with a book, Rosie Revere, Engineer. This is a story about a little girl who likes to design, create, and invent things but she is quiet and shy about it. She invents a hat that uses cheez wiz to keep snakes off her uncle who is a zookeeper. She occasionally fails and thinks that she should not try anymore but learns she is only a failure if she stops trying.
I read a book about an inventor and than I get a question about inventing, I really don't think that is coincidentally. I have never been much of a creator and/or designer. I make things but I use someone else's plans. I am pretty good at following directions and instructions. Occasionally I have made something without the plans but just by looking at pictures, it is a very different skill to come up with the idea first.
Right now I can think of 2 things that would make my life a lot sweeter and a little easier. First, a personal travel machine that can send you wherever you want in the world right from your home. Then I could go visit my children almost anytime I wanted to, wouldn't that be sweet. The second thing would be an automated kitty litter cleaner that not only clean the kitty litter box but threw it away too. Easy and awesome. (Since I answered this question, Pippin has returned to kitty heaven but I imagine others would appreciate the invention still)
Pretty silly, but why not dream. What would you invent?
My first two questions and answers are here.
No comments:
Post a Comment