and while walking with Natasha, I chatted on the cell phone with
Cassie, my beautiful niece who just turned 18 and discovered she recently received her acceptance letter to BYUI and will be attending there Fall 2011
Today while walking down my street, I noticed Michael's chickens were out (Michael is my neighbor and the chicken were suppose to be out but I didn't know that) so I stopped at his house to let him know. He thanked me and gave me these for my concern

Today, I received lots of scratches on my arms because I cleaned the weeds out of these and trimmed them
hoping this summer they will be covered with green leaves and full of red raspberries
Today I enjoy looking in this corner of the family room because we bought this last night at Ikea with the Christmas money my mom gave us
Today I saw this out my kitchen window
and still can't believe I have daffodils already and hope the tulips will actually bloom. I also noticed that Natasha slept through the rabbit hopping around
which means all the window frames are finally painted almost 2 years after starting our house painting project
Today I enjoyed a delicious dinner of
Today I enjoyed a delicious dinner of
a 2 egg omelet from Michael's chickens full of yummy vegetables, cheese, ham and avocado.
I loved my Saturday today.


2 comments:
I love your blog. I need to learn how to blog better. I got started last summer and have only the one.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Sounds like you had a good day. Love the pics along with the narration
Post a Comment