Sunday, August 30, 2015

Photo Journal Week #31

 August 30, 2015 - Water Fun!!!!!

This is a throwback to a couple of weeks ago when Aimee and her little tyke were here.  Apparently when it is hot you enjoy water.  We had a lot of water fun, but Grandma (me) mostly had a lot of fun taking pictures.























"Oh, what do you do in the summertime?" how about digging in the sand and splashing in the ocean.  You can't get much better than a day at the beach.  The waves were the best, no fear here from this little guy.







Temecula's Duck Pond had plenty of ducks.  Next time we will know you can't feed them but your sure can chase them.
















And there is nothing quite like a splash pad to run around in and get wet, wet, wet.  I think splash pads are the most brilliant idea.  I want a splash pad for grownups.

If I could do it everyday, I would play with my children and their children!  It's the best.

Previous photo journals visit here.

 

No comments: